This page is dedicated to the hardware I use for work (and play). I will continue to add and/or remove things as my hardware specifications change.
- Canon PowerShot A570 7.1 Megapixel camera
- Motorola C139 – Dual-Band (GSM 850 / GSM 1900), Unlocked
- BlackBerry Curve 8310 – GSM Quad-Band *
* GSM 850/900 and GSM 1800/1900, De-branded, Unlocked.
GPS and Travel Assistant Technology:
- Garmin Nuvi 350 GPS
Portable Music and Video
- Apple iPod Classic – Silver – 80 GB
Check out my dedicated gaming gear page for more information.
- Palm Pilot TX
- Margi Presenter-to-Go
External and Portable Storage:
- 500 GB Western Digital external HDD backup storage
- IronKey 4 GB USB Flash Drive
Printers and Scanner:
- Epson Stylus C88+ Color Ink Jet
- Canon flat bed scanner
- High Security NSA/CSS Approved Paper Shredder
- Red Swingline Stapler
- USB to Serial cable
- Belkin USB 2.0 7-Port Hub
- Logitech USB Headset with Microphone
Well there you go, just some of the basics of what equipment I use in my daily work life.
I’ll update this page as time permits, so keep checking back for more.